Thursday, December 15, 2005

Blog Year In Review

Kevin did this in his Live Journal and it seems interesting enough, plus I'm putting off finishing a boring-ass article for the paper. Here are 12 months of 1st sentences from my blog:

January: I think that if the end of the year is any indication of how the following year will be, I might just be in good shape.

February: It's one in the morning and I have to be up in seven hours.

March: All I want to do today is daydream.

April: I feel like a shell of me.

May: So another month has passed, and I still have no idea where the time goes.

June: I'm sorry.

July: I was just thinking about one of the weirdest moments of last summer, which was in itself a weird, weird summer.

August: 1. Initials: same as Jesus Christ

September: Yep, that's my car.

October: How I loved this cat.

November: I will be bummed if I have a month hiccup in blog posts.

December: So. In September I bought my first car.

I do not think "so" makes a good stand-alone sentence, which is why there are two periods in the first sentence of December. Just fyi.

All that doesn't really sum up my year all that well, but maybe I'll do that some other time when I'm putting off the article writing.

3 Comments:

Blogger jilly said...

That's pretty cool. I wish I had updated at some point in the last eight months to do something like that.

jill
ps- how's lancaster?

7:28 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Hehehehe... JunkBloggerWalter found my blog inquisitive. Hoooo boy. Had to leave that comment there.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find your blog inquisitive as well. And inculpable. And incapacitated. And inky. And other words that begin with an "inc" sound.

In fact, I like this post enough to steal it. Hehehehe.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home