Friday, April 25, 2008

Much, much better

So it's been more than two weeks since I posted my little anxiety-freak-out entry below, and I feel worlds better now. My roommate and I did not have another strange visitor, and eventually I started to feel less tense about sleeping in my apartment. Also, my mom and my best friend both pointed out that I probably wasn't going to be able to just chill out and "find peace" as I thought I should, what with the whole slew of life changes -- leaving my job, moving across the country, moving in with my fiance, planning a wedding -- I was tackling ALL AT ONCE. So, congratulations to me for doing all of that.

And now... now I can relax. Oh god, I can relax! I'm in California now, I'm unemployed, and it feels great.

Now, please go read about my California discoveries on my shiny new JillInSanDiego blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home