Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Actually, I *am* Irish

Why oh why oh why am I so unmotivated??? I gave myself a list of things to do today, and I just haven't accomplished anything! Augh! I don't even have any clever excuses for my abominable unproductiveness! "Yeah, I haven't applied for that job/internship/program/trip to space yet because I... uh... hey, who wants ice cream?"

I have a deadline Friday. An actual deadline for two very brief columns. One is about potatoes. Who doesn't like writing about potatoes? Potatoes are fantastic! Slice them, dice them, bake them, use them to paint-- they're full of possibilites. And fluffy goodness, when they're baked.

That's right. I just talked about potatoes in my blog.

Hey, who wants ice cream?!

1 Comments:

Blogger jhaddock said...

Now is this column about potatoes only, or are yams included? Because if they are, you just totally doubled the subject matter you have to work with.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home