Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Another celebrity couple bites the gilded dust

Alright, so I'm a fan of people.com. And yes, I am a little ashamed. But not enough that I'm not totally bummed that Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon are splitting. It's just very sad! They're both so cute and blonde and small, and they have such cute small blonde children. And, you know, they just seemed like a real classy couple. Even if Ryan Phillippe never really smiled.

Anyway. I just wanted to share my mild distress at that superficial tidbit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Macho Man Randy Savage said...

Hey, I'm not made of stone...I'll admit to being a little bummed myself. But I still have a fridge full of beer. So hey, there's that.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Jessica Spotswood said...

You know, I was kind of sad to hear that myself. They seem like intelligent, classy people (especially by Hollywood standards) and their children are adorable and Reese chooses really good movies.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home